Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Efficiency Certification of buildings (EEC) is necessary for the sale or rent of  most buildings.

The Royal Decree 253/2013 of April 5th requires that housing, building and commercial premises must obtain an energy certificate.

Our study has extensive expecience in Energy Certification with a large number of EEC carried out, especially in the Canary Islands. We take care of the procedure,  making a comprehensive visit to the house with data collection and study of its components and facilities, implementation of the energy performance certificate and its registration with the competent authority.

Once registered, you will recieve all needed documentation together with the official energy efficiency eco-label.